Wipro Recruitment 2022 2022 | For Project Engineer | Apply Now !
Wipro has announced a job notification for the post of Project Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Wipro Off Campus 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. (Wipro Recruitment 2022)
Company Name : Wipro
Post Name: Project Engineer
Degree : BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech
Branch : Any Branch
Batch : 2021 / 2022
Experience : Fresher
CTC : ₹3.5 LPA*
Location: Across India
Qualification for Wipro Off Campus Drive:
- B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)/ M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course) full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India
- All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
- Only fulltime courses: No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th
- 10th standard: 60% or above
- 12th standard: 60% or above
Year of Passing
- 2021 & 2022
- Project Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Joining Comp – 350000
- Flat Bonus post 6 months from joining – 25K (to be merged with comp after 12 months of bonus payout)
- Regular yearly increments
- Merge Bonuses on 18th, 24th and 36th months from DOJ
- INR 3.50 lacs per annum
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
Other Criteria for Wipro Off Campus Drive
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Evaluation process for Wipro Off Campus Drive
Registration –> Online assessment –> Business discussion –> LOI -> Offer letter
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
Aptitude Test: Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability. Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test: Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test: Two programs for coding. Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can chose any one of these programming languages for the online programming test: Java, C, C++ or Python.
Last date to apply: May 22, 2022
- Registration starts: May 2, 2022
- Registration ends: May 22, 2022
- Online assessment: May 21 – June 5, 2022
Elite National Talent hunt (NTH) is our fresher’s hiring program to attract the best of 2021 and 2022 engineering graduates across the country. We’re enabling equal employment opportunities for India’s deserving engineering talent and are looking for you. Are you an enthusiastic engineering student? Don’t miss this opportunity to start your exciting journey with Wipro.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here