VMware Off Campus Drive 2022 | For Technical Support Engineer | Apply Now !
VMware has announced a job notification for the post of Technical Support Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for VMware Off Campus 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. (VMware Off Campus Drive 2022)
VMware Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Technical Support Engineer|
|Batch||2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022|
|Salary||₹ 4 To 6 LPA*|
|Experience||Fresher ( 0 – 2 years* )|
In this role, you will be joining VMware’s cloud computing team supporting the AWS customers. VMware Cloud Services drives a proactive service experience to ensure adoption, growth, and consumption. As such, this is a critical role in accelerating VMware’s growth in its SaaS business by enabling customers to rapidly and successfully adopt our advanced products and technology and realize business value. Initially you will be focused on our VMware Cloud on AWS support, wearing many hats from Tech Support (chat & phone). Knowledge Creation, Collaboration with Engineering and Product Management to continue to build the tools and skills and contribute to the vision and cultural pivot to “Service Ownership” and Agile milestone releases and help realize a robust feature set and customer adoption of our Cloud services.
- Any Graduate From Any Stream
- Good Communication Skills
- Basic Knowledge of Any Programing languages like C , C++, Java
- Provide world-class customer service throughout the entire lifecycle of customer adoption.
- Bring thought leadership around overall customer success and be self-driven to lead with minimal supervision.
- Focused effort into optimal use of resources.
- Work flexible schedules, which may include evenings, weekends or holidays.
- Provide customer assistance and support primarily via Chat/calls for technical queries/Issues to our expected KPI’s. Focus efforts to meet or exceed defined performance criteria.
- Handling Support requests for VMC customer providing solutions for technical issues
- Reproducing issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner with Continual follow ups with customers along with recommendations, updates, and action plans.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Create knowledge base content for internal and external use
- Work directly with our Internal teams such CSM/TAM and IT teams to resolve customer issues/queries as required ensuring continued maintenance of accurate customer and contact information.
- Analyze, manage, and track the Product enhancement requested using JIRA portal and provide time updates and communication to stakeholders, as and when the products are made available leveraging the tool and with frequent engagement with R&D, Release readiness and Product Management teams.
- Communicate complex business remedies, solutions, or workarounds in a clear and concise manner.
- Help drive and influence team behavior that enhances the customer experience and helps meet or exceed company goals.
- Handle internal and external escalations.
Apply Before the link Expires VMware Drive Recruitment Off Campus For Freshers Recruitment For Technical Support Engineer .,,,,,
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here
📌 Learn JAVA : https://placementkit.in/java-programing-language/