Velotio Off Campus Drive 2022 | For Associate Software Engineer | Apply Now !
Velotio has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Software Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Velotio. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. (Velotio Off Campus Drive 2022)
Qualcomm Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer|
|Degree||BE, B Tech, ME, M Tech|
|Batch||2018, 19, 20, 21, 22|
|Salary||₹ 6 LPA*|
|Location||Pune ( Remote )|
- Web development experience with React/Node.js or similar frameworks will be a bonus.
- Basic understanding of Computer Science fundamentals – Databases, Web Application Architecture etc.
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms etc.
- Bonus points if you have contributed to open source projects, participated in competitive coding platforms like Hackerearth, CodeForces, SPOJ etc.
- Bonus points if you have experience/knowledge with cloud service providers like AWS, GCP or Azure and/or exposure to DevOps
- Communication: You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome collaboration, and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent experience.
- Build highly scalable, high-performance, responsive web applications.
- Be responsible for building, shipping, and maintaining core product features, end to end. Help out in building the back-end & front-end infrastructure.
- Translation of requirements, designs and wireframes into high quality code. Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, founders and product managers.
At Velotio, we are embracing a remote-friendly work culture where everyone has the flexibility to either work remotely or from our office in Pune.
Join us and work from wherever you feel most productive!
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
Job For Fresher Click For More Job’s Updates: Click Here
📌 Learn All Programming Languages And Interview Question : Click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Them !