TORINIT Off Campus Drive 2022 | For Associate Software Engineer – Node Js | Apply Now !
TORINIT has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Software Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for TORINIT Off Campus 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. (TORINIT Off Campus Drive 2022)
TORINIT Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer|
|Degree||BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech|
|Branch||CS / IT / IS or Related|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021, 2022|
|Salary||₹ 8 To 10 LPA*|
|Experience||Fresher / Experience|
|Location||Pune, (Work From Home)|
Associate Software Engineer is responsible for understanding project requirements, engineering diverse web applications, maintaining coding standards, delivering quality code, managing personal sprints.
- Hands-on experience in at least 2 projects.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages & server-side CSS pre-processors such as Stylus, Less.
- Proficient in designing and implementing RESTful web services
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket.
- Hands-on experience with continuous deployment tools like Jenkins, Strider, and debugging tools like Chrome/Firefox dev.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, Bootstrap, and CSS3.
- Vue JS knowledge is good to have.
- Knowledge of AWS services is an added advantage.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- Excellent communication skills.
What you’ll do
- Understand project requirements from Technical Delivery Manager
- Engineer product user stories according to preset coding standards
- Deliver high quality code within scheduled sprints
- Contribute to client review meetings
- Collaborate with team members to integrate code
- Perform Unit Tests
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Build big, robust, scalable, and maintainable Node JS applications
- Debug, identify performance issues, and improve application performance
- Develop, deploy, and maintain multistage, multi-tier web applications
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Coordinate with co-developers, team lead, and keeps the project manager well informed of the status of development effort
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Apply Before the link Expires TORINIT Drive Recruitment Off Campus For Freshers Recruitment For Associate Software Engineer .,,,,,
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here
📌 Learn JAVA : https://placementkit.in/java-programing-language/