Shell Hiring 2022 | For Software Engineer | Apply Now !
Shell has announced a job notification for the post of Software Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Shell. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. (Shell Hiring 2022)
Velotio Technologies Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Batch||2018, 19, 20, 21, 22|
|Salary||₹ 9 LPA*|
- Automation Frameworks , tools , technologies and Quality Engineering Methodologies
- Experience with Test Automation of integration and UI end-to-end automated tests
- Experienced with STLC and Testing Concepts
- Understanding of build pipelines, software development lifecycle, testing methodologies, QA terminology, processes and procedures using ATDD and TDD methods
- Work Expertise in Test automation of Web Services and Web APIs
- Real time work experience in developing Automation Frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver with C#/Python to test web applications across multiple browsers
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, working knowledge with VSTS & GIT.
- Programming skills, knowledge of OOAD/OOPS concepts and MS-SQL Server
- Hands-on experience in C# or Python
- Skills in test integrations, defect management and test management using any ALM tool (VSTS / UFT).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is mandatory
- Self-Driven, results oriented, motivated and a team player
- Ability to work across time zones and be flexible
In addition to mandatory requirements above, the following skills will be a plus: –
- Exposure to Agile and DevOps concepts
- Experience with Test Management tool (preferred with VSTS, HP ALM, UFT add on) integration with automation
- Knowledge on APPIUM, Protractor, Jasmine , UFT
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent with of 1 to 3 years of experience in QA Automation of Web Applications, Web Services and REST APIs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Manual & Automation Tester will be operating as part of a small Agile/Scrum feature team of about 5-7 developers, testers and other specialists. The Automation Tester will have a solid reporting line to the Testing Competency Center Lead /Manager and dotted line reporting to product /Project manager/Scrum master and will work closely with other developers in the team working on other parts of the system.
- As an automation tester, you will be responsible to Active contribute into end-to-end test activities such as test script development, test execution & defects management.
- Work collaboratively with Test Lead / Business Analysts in project to assess test scenarios and provide test requirements based on risk-based testing methodology.
- Design and Develop , Maintain Test scenarios, test conditions, test scripts, test data, and expected results for test streams, including Product Test, Integration Test, Technical Test and Deployment Test.
- Develop, update and maintain existing regression test assets
- Identify & Manage Test Data, Test Environment needs.
- Work closely with developers, support for various testing activities including test case / script writing, Clarification, data load, build deployments etc.
- Execute test scripts
- Provide test progress, test results with accurate Reporting to leads.
- Provide clarity on defect severity & priority.
- Participate in continues improvement initiatives.
- Being flexible to develop T shaped skills by augmenting manual testing experience and also building domain related skills
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
Job For Fresher Click For More Job’s Updates: Click Here
📌 Learn All Programming Languages And Interview Question : Click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Them !