Nissan Off Campus | For Software Engineer ( Backend ) | Apply Now !
Nissan has announced a job notification for the post of Software Engineer ( Backend ). A student from various disciplines can apply for Nissan. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. (Nissan Off Campus)
Nissan Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Software Engineer ( Backend )|
|Degree||BTech or MTech|
|Branch||CS, IT, IS|
|Batch||2020, 21, 22|
|Salary||₹ 5.5 to 7 LPA*|
|Experience||Freshers ( 0 – 2 years )|
Key roles and responsibilities:
Ensure that the guidelines laid out by the architect is adhered to. Ensure adherence to software quality standards and ensure delivery with highest possible quality without compromising on the timelines. Writing scalable , maintainable and testable code Participating in code reviews and design discussions. Understand and follow best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team. Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- Good knowledge and experience in Java / Java EE / Spring Boot based application development
- Good experience in developing applications deployed in AWS or similar FaaS solutions in the Cloud
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing applications based on Microservices architecture
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Prior experience of Junit and/or Jasmine non-functional, functional and unit test frameworks and tools
- Good to have knowledge of developing Containerized applications.
- Working knowledge of Tomcat and Websphere application servers and Java containers
- Complete understanding of testing.
- Expertise in open source frame works and development
- Experience with web servers, service oriented architectures, web services (both REST and SOAP), Microservices architecture, security best practices and database technologies.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC), continuous integration, continuous deployment and agile software development methodologies
- Passion for code quality.
- 0-2 years of total work experience.
- B Tech or M Tech in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology
- Quick & Excellent Problem solving skills for complex & large scale distributed problems.
- Very Strong Object oriented programing.
- Solid coding skills.
- Knowledge on software engineering best practices, design patterns and anti-patterns
- Knowledge, understanding & experience of working with multitier architectures.
- Knowledge on least one of the global cloud platforms AWS/Azure/Google cloud.
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
Job For Fresher Click For More Job’s Updates: Click Here
📌 Learn All Programming Languages And Interview Question : Click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Them !