National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022 | For Software Engineer | Bangalore | Apply Now !
National Instruments has announced a job notification for the post of Software Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for National Instruments . Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. ( National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022)
National Instruments Recruitment 2022:
|Company Name||National Instruments|
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Batch||2018, 19, 20, 21, 2022|
|Salary||₹ 10 LPA*|
The National Instruments Semiconductor BU Systems R&D team has an immediate opening for a Software Engineer. Engineers in our group work on a wide variety of projects from creating system-level hardware and software components for system products, like the Semiconductor Test System (STS), to creating system reference architectures for applications such as 5G mmWave Over-The-Air Front-End Module Characterization.
In addition to system design and development, our group is also responsible for the exploration of new and emerging application areas to help in the definition of future offerings, while collaborating with Sales, Offering Management, and Manufacturing through the use of our System Development Process (SDP).
This position will focus primarily on mixed-signal validation test application architectures for large scale parallel SMU test systems, mixed signal IC power validation and LCR device level measurements. Defining validation procedures for common mixed signal blocks such as data converters (ADC/DAC), voltage regulators (LDOs and Switchers), and interface protocols. In this role, the Systems R&D Engineer will provide subject matter expertise for customer DUTs and system architectural design guidance for Automated Design Validation solutions.
Mixed Signal Systems R&D Engineer – Software
Position Overview: Research, design, implement, and test application software for NI Mixed Signal test systems, which are used to characterize and validate performance of integrated circuit (IC) devices.
- Perform research as required to develop or enhance your products
- Design, implement, and test software features for new and existing products
- Diagnose and debug problems with your product or problems arising when your product integrates with other NI and/or customer’s products
- Work with a wide variety of NI staff in R&D software and hardware organizations over the world to solve technical problems
- Position Requirements
- B.S. or above in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science, or equivalent work experience and other education
- Strong programming and debugging skills with high-level programming languages (C, C++, C#, LabVIEW, or Python)
- Any experience or knowledge of the following is a plus
- Common test engineering instruments, such as SMU, DMM, Scope, LCR meter, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to
- Work effectively across groups and collaboratively with teams in USA or other sites
- Clearly communicate in written & spoken English, particularly for technical discussions
- Problem-solve effectively
- Take initiative, be a self-starter, and work independently
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
Job For Fresher Click For More Job’s Updates: Click Here
📌 Learn All Programming Languages And Interview Question : Click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Them !