Microsoft Fresher Hiring 2022 | For Research Intern | Apply Now !
Microsoft has announced a job notification for the post of Research Intern. A student from various disciplines can apply for Microsoft Off Campus 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. (Microsoft Fresher Hiring 2022)
Company Name : Microsoft
Post Name: Research Intern
Degree : BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech
Batch : 2021/2022
Experience : Freshers
CTC : ₹15 LPA*
Location: Multiple Location
- Either a current student finishing up an undergraduate or master’s degree in the next month or recent graduate in 2021.
- Strong programming skills
- Preferred qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen interest in both research and engineering
- Background in programming languages/compilers or machine learning/AI
- We are hiring Research Fellows for one year appointments, extensible for another year with potential to develop into a full-time research track appointment.
- Our team provides a unique opportunity to work at the intersection of cutting-edge AI research and real-world impact, solving customer problems at a global scale.
- Fellows will actively contribute to state-of-the-art systems and research, collaborate with, and be mentored by expert engineers and researchers from a variety of backgrounds.
- They will write code that ships in production to millions of users and write research papers that advance the field of program synthesis.
How To Apply For Microsoft Fresher Hiring 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
As of 2015, Microsoft is market-dominant in the IBM PC compatible operating system market and the office software suite market, although it has lost the majority of the overall operating system market to Android. The company also produces a wide range of other consumer and enterprise software for desktops, laptops, tabs, gadgets, and servers, including Internet search (with Bing), the digital services market (through MSN), mixed reality (HoloLens), cloud computing (Azure), and software development (Visual Studio).
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here