IBM Hiring | For Software Engineer | BE, B Tech, ME, M Tech | Multiple Location
IBM has announced a job notification for the post of Software Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for DHL. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. (IBM Hiring For Software Engineer)
Last Date: 24 Aug 2022
IBM Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Degree||BE, B Tech, ME, M Tech|
|Branch||CS, IT, IS or Related|
|Salary||₹ 12 LPA*|
|Experience||Fresher (0 – 2 years*)|
|Location||Mumbai, Pune, Delhi/ NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad|
- Degree – B.Tech and M.Tech
- Branches – Computer Science, Information Science/Technology and related branches in Masters.
- Percentile – 70%/7.00 CGPA.
- No Active Backlogs
Stipend and Compensation details:
i) Stipend during Internship:
- INR 30K per month for B.Tech candidates
- INR 40K per month for M.Tech candidates
- Annual Remuneration of INR 11 LPA for B.Tech and 12 LPA for M.Tech candidates
- One Time Joining Bonus of INR 50K per annum
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be focused on development of IBM Systems products interfacing with development & product management teams and end users, cutting across Geos.
- You get to work with a vibrant, culture driven and technically accomplished teams working to create world-class products and deployment environments, delivering an industry leading user experience for our customers
- You will be valued for your contributions in a growing organization with broader opportunities.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong expertise in Systems Software Programming Skills (C, C++, Java, Python, GoLang, ReactJS, Groovy)
- Strong knowledge of Operating Systems concepts (Unix/Linux internals), data structures, algorithms
- Experience with cloud computing technologies such as Red Hat Open Shift, Microservices Architecture, Kubernetes/Dockers.
- Good communication skills to work effectively in a global team environment
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or other relevant fields
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of OpenStack, Security, Virtualization Management, Cloud concepts, REST API, Json, App Dev on Cloud Platform, DevOps
- Web UI Frameworks: Vaadin, React JS and UI styling libraries like Bootstrap/Material
- Knowledge of J2EE, JSP, RESTful web services and GraphQL API
- Practical working experience with Java, Javascipt, Ansible, Databases, SQL, Node JS etc
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
📌 Learn JAVA : https://placementkit.in/java-programing-language/