DXC Off Campus Drive 2022 | For Software Engineer | Apply Now !
DXC has announced a job notification for the post of Software Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for DXC. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. (DXC Off Campus Drive 2022)
DXC Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Branch||CS, IT, ECE|
|Batch||2018, 19, 20, 21, 22|
|Salary||₹ 4.5 LPA*|
|Experience||Fresher (0 – 2)|
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions.
- Designs and develops compilers, assemblers, utility programs and operating systems to meet client business needs.
- Provides input for documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analyzing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience in software engineering or operating systems programming
- Experience working with design and coding languages
- Experience working with software design principles
- Experience working with computer hardware
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
Job For Fresher Click For More Job’s Updates: Click Here
📌 Learn All Programming Languages And Interview Question : Click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Them !