Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 | For GTLO – Customer Support Analyst | Apply Now !
Deloitte has announced a job notification for the post of GTLO – Customer Support Analyst. A student from various disciplines can apply for Deloitte. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. ( Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022)
|Post Name||GTLO – Customer Support Analyst|
|Batch||2018, 19, 20, 21, 22|
|Salary||INR 4.8 LPA* ( Expected )|
|Experience||Fresher ( 0 – 1 years* )|
- Customer handling skills – Call etiquettes
- End to End ticket management
- Basis ITIL concepts of Incident, problem & change management is must
- Experience in managing voice & non-voice support (Calls, chats & email)
- Adhering to SLAs like response time of an email & chat. ASA for calls & etc.
- Performing as per set standard on metrics like C-SAT, AHT, FCR, schedule adherence, escalation threshold, quality scores, & etc. Zero RED light calls for entire year. Understanding on above metrics is mandate
- Client value add, prioritization of issues, VIP support and calculating business impact are basic expectations from the person who would work in this role
- Process incoming service requests, incidents and change requests and formulate appropriate response
- Manage multiple support mailboxes and respond to emails
- Triage and troubleshoot issue(s) reported on all applications.
- Report and record any new defects on all applications.
- Any Graduate
- 0-1 year experience
- Excellent Customer service (Phone / Chat / Emails)
- Excellent spoken English Language proficiency
- Proficient with MS-Office
- ServiceNow experience preferred
- Exposure to application support, ITIL framework etc.
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- Customer Service experience
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
Job For Fresher Click For More Job’s Updates: Click Here
📌 Learn All Programming Languages And Interview Question : Click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Them !