Dell Off Campus Drive 2022 Recruitment For Software Engineer 1 | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech | Hyderabad
DELL Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer 1 for BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech graduates for 2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch at Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below
Company Name :Dell
Job Role: Software Engineer 1
Salary: 5 to 10 LPA(Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: Apply as soon as possible
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in Java 8 & above, Spring MVC, Kafka, & RESTful Micro Services Development
- Good proficiency in Multi-threading, Caching technology like Memcache, experience in SQL/NoSQL database
- Experience implementing test-driven development and hands on with Junit cases
- Ability to code/debug using design specifications
- Fresher or upto 2 years experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or a Master’s degree
- Exposure to developing software for managing devices like PCs & Notebooks.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
- Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control
- Troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues
- Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
- Assist with the development and review of (technical) end user documentation
- Drive idea generation for new software products or for the next version of an existing
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here
📌 Learn JAVA : https://placementkit.in/java-programing-language/